5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member from Virginia

dandick

Reaction score
Hello All,
I am picking up my new Ram tomorrow in Lexington, NC. It’s a 1500 Limited 4x4, Ivory White with Indigo/Frost interior. Options: Body color bumper, Limited Level 1 Group, 3.92 rear, anti-spin differential, Hemi engine, Multi-Function tailgate, 22 inch wheels and tires, RamBox, Trailer brake control.

I spent a long time trying to find this truck. I live on a gravel road so I wanted the lighter colors and it was difficult to find one without the sunroof. I really didn’t want the 22 inch wheels, but this one had them. I could have ordered a 2021, but the employee pricing and rebates on this one were really good.

I want to get a bed divider and tonneau cover, too.

Dan

kittyjo

Reaction score
Welcome!!

surprised u didn’t find one at kernersville nc .. I live in Greensboro nc so welcome and enjoy ur new truck!!!

dandick

Reaction score
Welcome!!

surprised u didn’t find one at kernersville nc .. I live in Greensboro nc so welcome and enjoy ur new truck!!!
Well I went to the Ram build site and put in my ZIP code and 250 miles max search distance. The Lexington NC truck was the last one on the list. I don’t think my search would have reached Kernersville.
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread