5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member From Texas

Wilson

Reaction score
Hi everyone, glad to have found this site. I have a new 2020 Limited 4x4 with 3.92 gears. This truck is amazing in my opinion. Looking forward to getting advice on Ram products and services. My wife and I our both retired. Just wanted to break the ice and hope to make some new friends. Be safe everyone.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new truck, how about a few pics of your new Limited.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, glad to have found this site. I have a new 2020 Limited 4x4 with 3.92 gears. This truck is amazing in my opinion. Looking forward to getting advice on Ram products and services. My wife and I our both retired. Just wanted to break the ice and hope to make some new friends. Be safe everyone.
Howdy from Fort Worth!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
@Wilson,

Hello from Houston
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your truck!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a chance. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.jj

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! You’ll be modding in no time knowing this place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/