5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member from SC

PTRAM

Reaction score
2019 Big Horn Quad Cab 4 by 4--purchased 12-11-2018----OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT: Deluxe Cloth Bucket Seat, Premium LED Lighting Group, Level 2 Equipment Group,Front and Rear Rubber Floor Mats, 3:92 Rear Axle Ratio,V8 Hemi MDS VVT Engine,
E-Locker Rear Axle, 33 Gallon Tank, 9 Speakers with Subwoofer, Blind-Spot with Cross-Path and Trailer Detection, Trailer Brake Control (dealer installed Steps and Bed Liner) Ordered Mopar Tri Par Tonneau Cover-

So far, I love it with my first 270 miles--I have had probably 8 Dodge Rams but this is my first Ram in about 5 years----I am a senior citizen but not too old to have a great Ram!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0928.JPG
    IMG_0928.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 13

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nicely done OP, wait until you get to my age and then you can list yourself as a senior citizen ha ha ha. Just messing with you and am glad to have you onboard. :)

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019 Big Horn Quad Cab 4 by 4--purchased 12-11-2018----OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT: Deluxe Cloth Bucket Seat, Premium LED Lighting Group, Level 2 Equipment Group,Front and Rear Rubber Floor Mats, 3:92 Rear Axle Ratio,V8 Hemi MDS VVT Engine,
E-Locker Rear Axle, 33 Gallon Tank, 9 Speakers with Subwoofer, Blind-Spot with Cross-Path and Trailer Detection, Trailer Brake Control (dealer installed Steps and Bed Liner) Ordered Mopar Tri Par Tonneau Cover-

So far, I love it with my first 270 miles--I have had probably 8 Dodge Rams but this is my first Ram in about 5 years----I am a senior citizen but not too old to have a great Ram!!!
Welcome. Being a senior citizen you might enjoy the CD player thread.

geotex1

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Anyone find the 8-track slot? I've got my KISS and Queen collection ready to play.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Anyone find the 8-track slot? I've got my KISS and Queen collection ready to play.
Kiss and Queen - wow you must be young. I was thinking Bob Dylan, Jefferson Airplane and Crosby Stills Nash and Young:D

PTRAM

Reaction score
Welcome. Being a senior citizen you might enjoy the CD player thread.

Thanks, but don't need the out dated CD player---I have hundreds of songs on my Thumb Drive which I was used too since I had one of those back in the 1950s

I put my Thumb out and then I got a Drive--

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks, but don't need the out dated CD player---I have hundreds of songs on my Thumb Drive which I was used too since I had one of those back in the 1950s

I put my Thumb out and then I got a Drive--
Ahhh

Users who are viewing this thread