5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from Ontario

Lacky

Reaction score
20220202_111039.jpg

New member from Ontario.
Came from 2013 ram sport double cab, with air ride. With 250k km.
Put 33" ko2 and an exhaust.
For past couple years in winter the air suspension didnt like to play. Running low and compressor wouldn't pump air back into system. Would only last in the extreme cold. Anything -10c is and warmer it worked fine.
So from that, i decided on an upgrade.

I am now the proud owner of 2022 bighorn backcountry crew cab.
Loving everything about it so far. Back seats seem huuuge.

Don't really have any major plans for mods.
Maybe tints to match, mild muffler, level, better tires. I feel the ko2 are better than the wildpeaks these come with.

If someone has more info on these please share. I beleive these come with 1" lift over standard?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats! Yes, you have OFF Road Group (ORG), which means you have 25.4mm taller springs front and rear.

R.Duff

Reaction score
congrats from BC, the wild peaks AT3WA’s that come with the truck are different from the AT3W’s you’d buy at a tire shop, I think the ones that come from the factory are lighter duty and not as aggressive. Cause the stock ram ones don’t look like my wild peaks

Users who are viewing this thread