5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from NC… with a question.

yakbait

Reaction score
Hi everyone… I’ve been browsing the forums for a while now (thanks for all the helpful information) and decided to join. I’m switching to a Ram after 20+ years of driving a Silverado and just put a deposit down on a 22 Limited that’s currently “in transit” to my dealership. But apparently, the truck is at the assembly plant in Toledo waiting to be delivered and my dealer can’t really give me a time frame as to when it will get here. Could be next week, next month or next year. Does anyone here have a guess or had a similar experience? Thanks

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
hello and welcome, there is a thread in this forum, you can put ypur vin(ask your dealer for it) and you will receive info on the build and ship process

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome. When I ordered my Limited, there was about a week delay as the truck was waiting to be delivered to the rail yard for transport to AZ. So, it could be in that zone between when the uild is done and when it actually gets shipped.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
5th Gen Rams aren't assembled in Toledo.

Last edited:

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I found a link where I could see the build sheet (I already have the window sticker), but not one for shipping status. Oh well, patience is a virtue right? I feel like a six-year old kid on Christmas eve though!
Welcome! Patience is a virtue I struggle with at times, but it will be worth it in this case. Congrats on the switch.

Users who are viewing this thread