5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from MD, owned many Rams currently just bought 22 Rebel

Snekpete

Reaction score
Congrats, nice looking truck. I got my 21 one year ago this July. It has run beautifully for that time, but they do take some getting used to depending on what you had before. I had a 2004 Ford F150. On the RAM I turned off the Auto Stop/Start and Hill Start Assist. I actually like the eTorque and its regenerative braking, but I also like manual transmissions. I can get the RAM to downshift three times on a long descent just by tapping the brakes. Averaging 15-16 mpg winter, 16-17 summer. Central Maryland, Appalachian trail area. Have fun!

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! Nice truck, and pretty awesome to see that you're wasting no time with the upgrades! Enjoy it!

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Nice truck, nice mods so far. Really liking the Vararam intake! 👍

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome from another Marylander. Nice looking truck. Liking the mod choices so far. 🤙

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome from another guy in MD!

Users who are viewing this thread