5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from Iraq

Sam Y

Reaction score
Hi all
I am a new member and a new Ram owner.

I’m from Iraq, i fell in love with Ram after one test drive… I’ve driven the F150 and the Silverado, but Ram was on another level on all terms.
So I got my Ram 1500 Laramie SW edition ordered from the US, it was a several months wait but it worth every second.
I got my truck in delmonico red, beige and brown interior, 5.7L Hemi etourqe.
I ordered a 3.5 inch lift kit and 35 inch tires, they r not yet installed.

Proud to be a member of this community.

Best regards to you all.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome from the other side of the world!

That has to be pretty rare and very cool in Iraq. Nice choice on the SW package!

Sam Y

Reaction score
Welcome from the other side of the world!

That has to be pretty rare and very cool in Iraq. Nice choice on the SW package!
Thanks Calvin
You would be surprised of how many American cars in Iraqi streets, American cars are very popular here, in fact, before the Ram I used to drive a Chrysler 300S.

Mckeem

Reaction score
Hi all
I am a new member and a new Ram owner.

I’m from Iraq, i fell in love with Ram after one test drive… I’ve driven the F150 and the Silverado, but Ram was on another level on all terms.
So I got my Ram 1500 Laramie SW edition ordered from the US, it was a several months wait but it worth every second.
I got my truck in delmonico red, beige and brown interior, 5.7L Hemi etourqe.
I ordered a 3.5 inch lift kit and 35 inch tires, they r not yet installed.

Proud to be a member of this community.

Best regards to you all.
You may have got a better deal on a Ram from the black market. My brand new 1500 sport was stolen from my driveway and in a container headed your way in less that 8 hours. Apparently there have been over 6000 trucks headed to the Middle East from Toronto, Canada alone this year. Best of luck. My Apple AirTag has it in the Mediterranean right now. If you happen to get it, you want to send me my wallet from the glove box? Mmm kay thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread