5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from iowa

Djorgy

Reaction score
Just bought a blue streak pearl 2019 1500 quad cab two weeks ago. It was used with 2,000 miles on it. It's just like new and even has the new car smell. There's not a smudge on it. Traded in a 2005 Ram 1500 SLT. All my Ram trucks have been very good to me! I am absolutely in love with my new truck. It is amazing how far they have come since I bought my last one 14 years ago! I'm looking forward to reading and learning more about these amazing vehicles. Thanks.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm sure that's a big upgrade for you in 14 years. Did you have any major issues with your 05"? Did it have a 4.7 or 5.7? I guess you could have had the v10 as well,...

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Blue Streak is a great color. Too bad Ram dropped it for 2020. Hope you get at least 14 years out of this one. (y)

Djorgy

Reaction score
No major issues other than routine maintenance like new plugs, ball joints etc. It was a 5.7 hemi and served me well. With 114,000 miles on it and with some of the towing scheduled for next spring/summer, it was time to look. I found a great truck for the right price and had to pull the trigger, and it's the right time of year to find good prices. As I said before, all of my Rams, and Dodge Caravans, have all served me well.

Users who are viewing this thread