5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member, from Bow, New Hampshire

Surfwooder

Reaction score
I finally got through the registration process. It took me 2 days of proving I'm not a robot, having my email address tested, and who knows what else. My current Ram product is a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited, with extended bed, and crew cab, with 4 wheel drive. My wife and I bought this truck to pull a car hauler, from our home in Central New Hampshire, to the Mississippi Gulf Coast, for the Winter months. Those plans were however dashed by the outbreak of Covid, and lax precautions in the Southern States. So, for the last 2 years we Wintered in our home, just outside of Concord, NH.

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard the forum. Glad site security is doing it’s job, lol. Only thing left to do is post some pics, or you never existed, hahaha!
Have fun!

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's odd. During the height of the pandemic, we had a bunch of people come here from Washington, Oregon, and California because of our lax COVID precautions.

Users who are viewing this thread