5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member / First time Ram Owner - HYDRO 2020

matab14

Reaction score
Hello All,

Owned Ford and GMC in the past but decided to give Ram a chance this go around. So far I love it.

2020 Hydro Ram 1500 Laramie

Bought it new with a Pro Comp level and Fuel 20" wheels wrapped in 305 Nitto Terra Grapplers. My only slight disgruntle is how much that effect MPG. Avg about 15-16mpg on the highway. Gotta pay to play though I suppose. (I've added some RC nerf bars / steps as well but haven't gotten a picture of that yet. Next in line is probably tinted windows)

HYDRO_2020.JPG

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello All,

Owned Ford and GMC in the past but decided to give Ram a chance this go around. So far I love it.

2020 Hydro Ram 1500 Laramie

Bought it new with a Pro Comp level and Fuel 20" wheels wrapped in 305 Nitto Terra Grapplers. My only slight disgruntle is how much that effect MPG. Avg about 15-16mpg on the highway. Gotta pay to play though I suppose. (I've added some RC nerf bars / steps as well but haven't gotten a picture of that yet. Next in line is probably tinted windows)

View attachment 74897
Love the color, I have a 2021 ordered just like it👍🏻

Skater

Reaction score
That’s way too much black!
It's a lot of black for sure, but the Black Appearance Package is really cool. Had I waited til '21 and known Limiteds were able to be painted white and still get the Black Appearance Package (Night Edition), I would have gotten the Stormtrooper, but Darth Vader is cool too. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread