5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member - First RAM - First Truck!

nilsd

Reaction score
Been in the market for a truck for a couple years, and probably seriously for the past 6 months. Started looking first at Silverados, then Sierras. Was turned off to Rams at first, I think because of the previous crosshair styling not doing it for me, but as soon as I sat inside one a few months ago and compared the interiors and took a closer look at the exterior styling, I knew what truck I would be getting...

The Black Friday pricing had me scrambling to find one that fit my desired specs (I am pretty particular about a few things that don't come packaged together often), and when they eventually extended Employee Pricing through to Jan. 2, I knew this was my shot. Searched a 300+ mile radius from here in NJ knowing I wouldn't have time to order and take delivery before January, and only one came up that fit the bill (luckily only an hour away). Four days later it was mine!

Only 48 hours in so far, but loving all the attention to detail. Already packed three guys in for a quick fishing trip Sunday that never would have worked in the old car!

Been lurking for a few weeks and made a couple posts, but this is the official intro. Looking forward to learning and contributing where I can.

Attachments

• 20191208_100523.jpg
    20191208_100523.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 34
  • 20191208_100543.jpg
    20191208_100543.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 34

cash4trash

Reaction score
Looks sharp! I also looked at the Denali, but the RAM looks way better. Congrats on your new ride

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread