5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member - Chicagoland

JP_Night18

Reaction score
Hi guys, registered to get some more knowledge of my new pickup. Went with 18 flame red night edition. Bought it as certified used but noticed previous owner did some work on it even though it was on a lease. New LED's inside and out, and pretty loud, definitely not stock exhaust. Its a truck I've been wanted since I started working as a porter in 2012. Almost 9 years later, and got myself my flame red truck at 30k miles. I wasn't planning on registering but I saw the 4th gen forum so I had to do it. The love I have for Ram brings me here. Cheers everyone! I love the 5th gen look, one day I'll have 2 trucks sitting in my garage. 🤙

Attachments

• IMG_5886.jpg
    IMG_5886.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 7

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi guys, registered to get some more knowledge of my new pickup. Went with 18 flame red night edition. Bought it as certified used but noticed previous owner did some work on it even though it was on a lease. New LED's inside and out, and pretty loud, definitely not stock exhaust. Its a truck I've been wanted since I started working as a porter in 2012. Almost 9 years later, and got myself my flame red truck at 30k miles. I wasn't planning on registering but I saw the 4th gen forum so I had to do it. The love I have for Ram brings me here. Cheers everyone! I love the 5th gen look, one day I'll have 2 trucks sitting in my garage. 🤙
welcome man. from another Chicago resident (suburbs for me)! that sounds like a big garage! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/