5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member as of 4/10/19

Jim7852

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me join. My name is Jim. I am from southern Ohio. I purchased my new RAM 1500 Bighorn on 4/9/19. Not my first RAM but it has been a few years since I sold my 2007. I have also owned a few Dakota pick up trucks.
I had been searching for about 6 months, and finally found what I wanted, and in my price range. I traded in my Chrysler 300S. In addition to the RAM I also drive a 2011 Hemi Durango, and a 1973 'Cuda 340. I am looking forward to getting owner insight to the RAM, and getting some user questions answered.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me join. My name is Jim. I am from southern Ohio. I purchased my new RAM 1500 Bighorn on 4/9/19. Not my first RAM but it has been a few years since I sold my 2007. I have also owned a few Dakota pick up trucks.
I had been searching for about 6 months, and finally found what I wanted, and in my price range. I traded in my Chrysler 300S. In addition to the RAM I also drive a 2011 Hemi Durango, and a 1973 'Cuda 340. I am looking forward to getting owner insight to the RAM, and getting some user questions answered.
Welcome to the forums Jim!

Users who are viewing this thread