5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Arkansas

Dhath621

Reaction score
I am on my 4th Ram truck. I guess you could say 5th since my first truck was a 1976 Power Wagon 4X4 with the 440 in it. Second was a 2007 Ram 1500 4X2
I currently own a 2013 1500 4X4 bought a 2015 Laramie 4X4 Thanksgiving of 2018 and traded it in for the 2019 Limited 4X4 around Thanksgiving. I am in love with this truck and I am currently working on what Mods I want to do. I am not sure which route is the best for leveling since this is my first round with air suspension. I don't want to screw up the ride, but I am ready for some meatier tires.

I also have a paint scheme I am trying to figure out how it would look. My current color is Ivory pearl white. I want to two tone it with Delmonico Red with an SS style stripes on the hood. But I really want to see it laid out with the correct colors.
I also want to add a pedal commander to this truck. Always a work in progress.

IMG_6809.JPG
My 2019 Limited
IMG_6039.JPG
2013 I still have and the 2015 Laramie I traded in.
SWDU4201.jpg
Hand Sketch of where I want to two tone my Limited. Delmonico Red. Any thoughts? I wish I had the ability and software to do a rendering of what it would actually look like with those colors. I have heard more yes than no's.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome I say it’s your truck and do as you will with it. There’s more enjoyment with having what you want, as opposed to folks telling you what you should or should not. :)

Konrad

Reaction score
I wish I had the ability and software to do a rendering of what it would actually look like with those colors. I have heard more yes than no's.

Well, I have the tools and couldn't sleep - so here you go, sir. I made the red slightly brighter as the original rendering on RAM site was a bit too dark IMO.

By the way, that's definitely a YES :)

white-red.jpg

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the factory two-tone with Delmonico Red upper and Billet Silver lower. I really like the two-tone. Konrad's rendering looks great. Delmonico Red Pearl is fantastic, especially in the sun. Should look "killer" with the hood stripes. :) (y)

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I think it would look fantastic , maybe make the RAM in the grill red too , tie it all together .

Users who are viewing this thread