5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member, 2nd time DT owner from Texas... Hello!

beefbusta

Reaction score
Hello! I've been a member for a few weeks and have been lurking, but I have to say this has been one of the most helpful car/truck communities I've ever been a part of. This is my 2nd Laramie DT RAM, first one I sold early on and I immediately regretted it... so I bought another. I made several mods to my RAM based on this forum. I haven't officially posted anything yet, almost every question I've had has been answered within searching various threads.. and from what I've seen all the threads are quite respectful! I am glad to join the community, all of my mods are in my signature, most of which I found out about through here. Happy to be here and hoping to be a productive part of the RAM community. Cheers!
1.jpg

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice looking Laramie! Completely agree with you. I've been involved with numerous forums over the years and this group is by far the best that I have been in.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats!

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome! That's a nicely equipped truck!

Users who are viewing this thread