5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member 22 black widow edition - gulf coast Mississippi

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are a few Laramie-based Black Widows too. My dealer couldn’t get much stock inventory from the factory last year, so they filled their lot with Black Widows and Rocky Ridges. I’d say it was 80% Bighorns and 20% Laramies.
Interesting. All the ones I've ever seen were all BigHorns. But they wanted Limited prices

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. All the ones I've ever seen were all BigHorns. But they wanted Limited prices
I think they have been buying up whatever stock trucks they could get their hands on. That said, it probably makes sense to use Bighorns for this packaging. It would be a bit of a waste to buy an upper trim, just to replace parts of it with their upgrades (like seat covers).

Trykonkid11

Reaction score
I was able to find 22 Rocky Ridge in the Laramie Sport package January 2021, when I was looking pretty much all the trucks I found were Big horns.
Congratulations on the new ride, I have the same color. Looks sharp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Hello all from Mississippi, just purchased 2022 black widow with 6 miles on Xmas eve.
Just came from a 2020 Gladiator, love this truck so far.
Now it’s time to add onto it some more.
Hey man nice rigs! I live outside New Orleans and frequent the Gulf Coast often. Might run into you one day. I sort of created my own "Black Widow". All work was done by the dealer and all warranties are good. Enjoy it!!!

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Hey man nice rigs! I live outside New Orleans and frequent the Gulf Coast often. Might run into you one day. I sort of created my own "Black Widow". All work was done by the dealer and all warranties are good. Enjoy it!!!
Pics or it never happened 😜

Wingnut

Reaction score
We'll have to Link up..

Users who are viewing this thread