5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member - 2020 Rebel On The Way

pgers22

Reaction score
best of luck. have the silver with the rebel 12. Enjoy the ride!!!!!!

brotharon

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck! I have the air in mine and love it. People have mixed feelings for sure, but I think that if you live in a place that doesnt get to negative temps each winter it is so nice to have the ability to adjust ride height/comfort on the fly and auto-level for load handling.

Enjoy it, and congratz again

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Billet Silver is a nice color. I have it on the lower portion of my Ram which matches the Billet Silver on my Durango. When you say "waiting at the train station," I assume you do not mean you, personally, are standing there watching for your Ram to go by. It will get delivered to the dealer. Post some pics when you get it.

Snwjnky

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone
Dr. Jim: That's funny, I'm not waiting at the train station. The truck was, at the plant, the day of the post.
Today when I checked with the dealer, it was riding the rails going through Grand Island, Nebraska.

Users who are viewing this thread