5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member, 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 5'7" bed, Sport package

RRSBighorn

Reaction score
Hello from Chicago western Suburbs. I haven't even got my truck yet, should take it home tomorrow. I am trading in my 2011 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4x2. I've owned a couple of Dakota's in the past, this is my first full size Ram and first 4wd. Decided to try it based on ratings from a couple of different magazine comparisons. I ended up with a Big Horn instead of the Laramie because I wanted the 20% discount going on so I had to get an truck from existing stock, couldn't find the right Laramie. The dealer had to search 7 states to find one as close to what I wanted, could only find a couple. Here's what I ended up with:
5.7L hemi, 3.21 open differential (wanted antislip but this one didn't have it), Granite Chrystal Metalic, Sport package, Trailer Tow Group, Level 2 equipment group, rear wheelhouse liners, 9 amplified speaker upgrade, 20" chrome wheels, RamBox Cargo system, and a tri-fold hard bed cover (I added this separately).
I'm sure I'll probably have questions after I start driving truck, for now just reading through some of the forum topics.

Users who are viewing this thread