5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Longhorn Pictures as promised

Tundralag

Reaction score
Couple of pictures of my new Ram.. And THE MOOSE.(I miss Alaska)
Bought the new ram from Four Star Auto Group out of Henrietta Texas, Justin was my salesman (great guy works hard to make the deal) dealership number is 940-632-9044 Give them a call they have great deals on the lot..

Short back story.. I live in Hell Paso TX about a bazillion miles from any form of life.. The local dealers know that they have you over a barrel so they run their own show.. Don't like the price?? Pound sand and go somewhere else. Well I did just that.. Justin at 4star made the deal over the phone.. I got exactly what I wanted for my trade (sent a few pics and vin) Then he did the TTL and shipped if free to my door and picked up the trade. Had the brand new truck one day after talking with him on the phone.. Best easiest deal I every made..
www.fourstarsdcjr.com/new-inventory

To top things off yesterday I drove my truck into the local Ram dealer to see about touching up a small spot in the paint, The sales manager and salesman that tried to get me into a Laramie for 8k more than I paid for the Longhorn.. Bothe came running out when they saw me drive past, He was pissed.. But I told him that I gave them every opportunity to sell me a truck local at the discount that was currently running online.. He still didn't believe what I paid for the truck and said no F ing way did I pay that.. Showed him the paperwork and he just turned and walked away..
The good news is they do have top notch service department so I will still use them.. I just wont buy from them..

1000 miles already, Zero issues (knock on wood) A/C blows cold (104 yesterday) fit finish is great, averaging 20.1 MPG Love the truck..

Tundralag...

Attachments

• Longhorn Sunrise.jpg
    Longhorn Sunrise.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 2019 LongHorn Drivers side.jpg
    2019 LongHorn Drivers side.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 2019 Longhorn .jpg
    2019 Longhorn .jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 138
  • big moose.jpg
    big moose.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 141

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Welcome and Nice Truck!

What happened to the Chrome Bezel on the bottom of your drivers side window?

ppowell1983

Reaction score
That’s a beautiful truck. I like the Longhorn grill over the Limited grill that’s in my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread