5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Limited

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and to the black crystal limited family. What did you use to black out your chrome, wrap, paint, dip? I’m currently working on removing my chrome bit by bit.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. My 19’ Ltd is almost 1 yr old now (purchase) and has been a great truck, wife loves it. Zero issues.
Be sure to see if you qualify the the “Bonus Drive” $250 rebate sponsored by Allstate. No need for their insurance and no spamming. Takes 6-8 weeks but you get a check.
Enjoy your Ltd!

bloodline

Reaction score
Doesn't look like I qualify for the rebate as nothing I am affiliated with works so far. I have a new Ram and traded in a non FCA vehicle, but to no avail. Thanks for the heads up anyway and congrats to those who did qualify!

Reaction score
Looks Great.
Must be a good idea because I saw that they are coming out with a black edition limited and it looks amazing

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Doesn't look like I qualify for the rebate as nothing I am affiliated with works so far. I have a new Ram and traded in a non FCA vehicle, but to no avail. Thanks for the heads up anyway and congrats to those who did qualify!
I didn’t see that just now, they only talked about a different brand vehicle in the household. Call the outfit directly at 877-342-4321 and ask them. Its worth 250 to make a call...

Users who are viewing this thread