5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Limited owner from IL

Kilroy

Reaction score
Greetings from Bethalto, IL! My name is Carl, (Kilroy). I have gone by that nickname since the old CD and HAM days. I recently became the proud owner of a brand new 2021 RAM Limited in Bright Ivory Tri-Coat. The only options I did not get was the 33 GAL tank, Multifunction tailgate (Hard to find a bed cover for those), No RAM Boxes, Color-Keyed Bumpers, and the bed organizer features. Oh and no trailer backup assist, but I got the options I wanted. Compared to my 2017 Limited it is a HUGE upgrade!
I traded in a 2014 Escalade with 84K miles and my 2011 Grand Sport that I owned for just under a year. (Needless to say, I trade cars quite often)
I plan for a few custom items like the rear tailgate brake, turn, stop, back up light bar (OPT7 60") and the running board light kit with the turn signals (OP7 again), I read quite a bit online and opted to get the Curt 55384 to place inline with the trailer lighting connector so I do not have to cut/splice wires. All I need now is access to the puddle lights on the mirrors to active the white light for the running board lights, but I may opt for a magnetic switch attached to each running board that activates the white lights when the boards extend, furthering my no splice cut policy ;-)
I am thinking of a lighted RAM logo on the front grill, or marker lights in white similar to the Raptor lights, or maybe both. I will post photos of the completed projects.
I also ordered a Wireless Carplay adaptor to try out. And lastly a 12" screen protector. Hope to spend a bit of time here in the forums with others. Thanks for reading my post! IMG_4923.JPEG IMG_4925.JPEG 63305153775__52E73F92-5BDD-4D83-B2DE-67DDCCD86B1F.JPEG IMG_4915.JPEG IMG_4916.JPEG IMG_4917.JPEG IMG_4920.JPEG

Attachments

• IMG_4913.JPEG
    IMG_4913.JPEG
    237.3 KB · Views: 11

vegaskeith

Reaction score
First up, lift the fuse/relay lid in the engine compartment. Ensure that all relays and fuses are pushed in fully. Enjoy, I have 5K on the Limited Diesel, once I figured out why it stalled, fuses not depressed, no issues since.

Last edited:

Kilroy

Reaction score
First up, lift the fuse/relay lid in the engine compartment. Ensure that all relays and fuses are pushed in fully. Enjoy, I have 5K on the Limited Diesel, once I figured out why it stalled, fuses not depressed, no issues since.
I will check that out in the AM thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread