5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Limited down under

OzHans

Reaction score
We just collected our new 2023 Gen5 Limited Rambox Night Edition in silver with Towpack and spending time getting to learn all the features. The Right Hand conversion done by Walkinshaw in Melbourne looks awesome and I cannot fault it.
One disappointment was the lack of trailer camera inputs, with only the rear-facing option available in the mirror. The dealers here are not much help with this stuff so I will dig through this forum and try and get some answers. Mopar Australia are not much help so I may be ordering parts from the US. Is this something US Limited models include?
The other thing I will miss is the ability to control the sunroof and windows by the remote, something my last 3 Euro 4wds have included.
I need connect a heavy duty charger cable our caravan (travel trailer) through Anderson plugs. Has anyone done this and do I connect to the Lithium battery behind the back seat or the battery under the hood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/