5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jeep Wagoneer Preview

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Enjoy! Jeep has put together a very nice SUV!

And the 6.4L Hemi on the Grand Wagoneer...awesome!

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Grand Wagoneer will get a horizontally mounted 12.1” radio running UConnect 5...could this be the same unit that’ll eventually make its way into the Rams...

Last edited:

TravisJ

Reaction score
I still say we need the 6.4L Hemi in our trucks. How long until we find a totaled Wagoneer or Grand Wagoneer to get a donor engine from? lol

Probably a few trips to the nail salon and someone's wife will wreck it.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Starts around $57K for the Wagoneer for base model, yikes. I've been pretty active in the jeepgarage forums about this and not a fan at all. Looks like a huge box. back panels and rear area is ugly. 4" longer than the Tahoe and 11" shorter than the Suburban. Glad it can tow a lot more on the ram chassis as that will help beat GM/Ford on those comparables. Originally when I was looking to move on from my JGC I was really looking forward to the Wagoneer and wanted one but since the spyshots and everything else that has come out I'm glad I am getting the Ram.

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Jeep has a history of pricing their product like they are some luxury line.. nice truck but geez overpriced as always!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jeep has a history of pricing their product like they are some luxury line.. nice truck but geez overpriced as always!

Right. Your not comparing to Tahoe or Suburban anymore with these prices. Now into the high end cars and the sales/service departments aren't going to surprising get better by the price tag and people are going to expect better..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread