5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here

Reaction score
My name is Travis, I am from the great state of North Dakota. I am currently in the process of buying a 23 ram 1500 with the eco diesel. Hopefully sooner than later cause if the 24’s arrive before the new fuel pump than I’ll be getting one with a hemi. I’m hoping to get more knowledge about ram in particular since the last one I had was an 04 and it’s been about 10 years since I had one. Thanks for accepting me into the forum and hope to learn a lot as time goes on.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My name is Travis, I am from the great state of North Dakota. I am currently in the process of buying a 23 ram 1500 with the eco diesel. Hopefully sooner than later cause if the 24’s arrive before the new fuel pump than I’ll be getting one with a hemi. I’m hoping to get more knowledge about ram in particular since the last one I had was an 04 and it’s been about 10 years since I had one. Thanks for accepting me into the forum and hope to learn a lot as time goes on.
Welcome. I'm a bit surprised that there are still any EcoDiesels out there for sale (new). The last one rolled out of the factory in late March (production was supposed to end in January, but they turned out a few more after that). Care to share the last 6 digits of the VIN? I can tell you if it was truly one of the last ones built.

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm a bit surprised that there are still any EcoDiesels out there for sale (new). The last one rolled out of the factory in late March (production was supposed to end in January, but they turned out a few more after that). Care to share the last 6 digits of the VIN? I can tell you if it was truly one of the last ones built.

Reaction score
Haven’t been able to buy it yet since they haven’t received the hpfp for it yet.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I was completely wrong. That truck came off the assembly line on 12/1/22, and was released on 12/15/22 for shipping. It was one of the very FIRST EcoDiesels built for the 2023 model year. It's a little concerning that it hasn't sold, given how long it's been around. Do you know how long it's been waiting for parts?

Reaction score
Probably since it was built. Our dealership used them as dealer demos cause they were told to take them off the market until the recall parts became available. They told me the parts were being shipped out on the 15th of August but haven’t seen anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread