5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Here

njppb1

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this forum and wanted to make an introduction. I currently own a 2020 Ram 1500 Bighorn with the 5.7L. I previously had a 2019 Warlock with the V6. Happy I made the move to the Hemi. In my previous truck I had a CB radio and i wanted to movie it into my new truck but my new truck has the full center console and my old one had the front bench. Any ideas on where to locate a CB radio? Also looking for ideas on antenna mounting and cable running. Thanks in advance and super happy to be a part of this community

IMG_5037.JPG .

Limo21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

An option is to use a mag mount antenna, that way you won't need to drill into the body. As for the CB... I guess it depends on how you feel about drilling into the interior plastic... I have a unit that would just sit on my center console and it uses a 12v DC plug for power. And, yes, I have a mag mount antenna.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Old thread but maybe you can find some ideas here.

Users who are viewing this thread