5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here..

Reaction score
Hey all..

Picked up my 2019 Lonestar back in May. It replaced my 2015 ram that was totaled eariler this year.

This one is sooo much nicer than my 15 haha.

Attachments

• 20190816_111839.jpg
    20190816_111839.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 24

derp

Reaction score
Righto!

I have a similar build feature to yours from a glance. how do you like the feel with a light tow on? I get that our trucks are beasts for the heavy tow, but I am also curious about how they play with a light tail behind them.

Reaction score
Honeslty it doesn't feel like anything is even back there. I find myself glacing in the rear view just to make sure my trailer is actually there.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Love the color of your Ram and a nice match with your watercraft. This is a great forum with plenty of information.

Reaction score
Welcome! Love the color of your Ram and a nice match with your watercraft. This is a great forum with plenty of information.

Thanks! i have been wanting a bright blue one for a while (truck that is) the watercraft matching was just a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread