5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here. First time Ram Owner

Beachumz

Reaction score
Hello, I just ordered a 2025 Ram 1500 Rebel. Black, Rebel Level 2, bed utility kit, side steps, luxury leather seats(I hate the red interior!) And with the 33 gallon tank. Will be used for long fishing trips with my kayak(Oldtown sportsman 120pdl) and getting into back roads to fish or hunt. Also for frequent Boy Scout trips.

Previously(still have for now) a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude V6 with under 50,000 miles. I always regretted not getting the Trailhawk so I am getting the Rebel now. I also have a third kid on the way now (kids are 6 and 9 now) and the Cherokee just won't cut it. Pictured is the Jeep.

My order date was 05/04/24 and the VIN was assigned 05/05/24. Seems like reading on here build times very pretty drastically. I'm in Northeast Ohio so not too far from the plant. Any idea on the 25s order timing yet? Also from what I read the bedsnwill be the same size still? I am wanting to get a new tonneau cover as well.

Anyways nice to be here and Thank you for any input!

Attachments

• 20240427_140414.jpg
    20240427_140414.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 12

4x4

Reaction score
Congrats on the new purchase! I am a first time owner as well. The 33 gallon tank is awesome! Takes me weeks to starting getting low on gas. I love it!!! Happy trails!

Users who are viewing this thread