5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New happy Ram owner!

mjharden

Reaction score
View attachment 6933
Just picked this up. Laramie Longhorn. I'm coming from a 2015 Silverado. This Ram is better in almost every way so far! I do miss my rear bumper steps on the 'rado. Today I installed a 3.5" lift and 285/65/20 BFG's
Great looking truck! I kept my stock wheels as well when I lifted mine. What lift did you go with? I went with the Rough Country...

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. The 5th Gens refined look is greatly "Big Rig" when meatier tires are added.

Great looking truck.

Thanks for joining us.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome truck! Love the look of the tires on the stock Rims. I have 35 x 12.5’s on aftermarket wheel but have my stock wheels currently at the tire shop to get 275/65 AMP at’s installed for winter which now have the same tread pattern as the BFG at’s. Waiting on sensors! That is another story!

Last edited:

chithead

Reaction score
That is awesome! Love the lift and those tires look right at home on there now. Welcome to the world of Ram!!!

Users who are viewing this thread