5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guy

Nick651BLK

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Picked up the new truck Monday 4/22 after trading my 16 Bighorn the lease was up and time for an upgrade. The new truck is a 19 Bighorn black appearance package, 33-gallon tank, Alpine with sub, 5.7 Hemi, LED lighting. I opted for the smaller mirrors so I can get into the garage. Thanks guys have a great day!
RAM.jpg

Nick651BLK

Reaction score
So quick update! Picked up the truck Monday night and back into the shop today. Tuesday night I had a check engine light and battery light come on. Turns out it was a broken wire should have it back tomorrow. Very frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes its a pain to have to go back yet with such complicated vehicles nowadays, glad you had a local dealer to return to.
I’m trying to read the manual and figure out the dash/instrument displays. Not very intuative...

Nick651BLK

Reaction score
Yes, that's a good point I have 2 dealers within 15 Minutes. They set me up with a sweet minivan....

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
unfortunately its not. They gave me a Kia :ROFLMAO:

Well the new Sedona is a good competitor. Heck, the only new cheesy one is the GC, my son got a mid-level Hertz rental 2018 and it was definitely c h e e s y. The Pacifica Ltd is far and away a better van.

Users who are viewing this thread