5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy

milguy00

Reaction score
Hey everyone, nice to be back on a Ram forum. Just got a 2022 Bighorn quad cab and its much better than my last vehicle. Making this post because I bought it brand new and it came with a rough country 3.5" lift but the dealer put on too big of a tire/wheel combo so I had to install a BDS 6" instead. Will be selling the rough country soon but I need to follow the rules and hit the point before I can post that. Glad to be here.

Attachments

• Ram 1500.jpg
    Ram 1500.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 14

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey everyone, nice to be back on a Ram forum. Just got a 2022 Bighorn quad cab and its much better than my last vehicle. Making this post because I bought it brand new and it came with a rough country 3.5" lift but the dealer put on too big of a tire/wheel combo so I had to install a BDS 6" instead. Will be selling the rough country soon but I need to follow the rules and hit the point before I can post that. Glad to be here.
Welcome... nice rig!

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. You’ll fit right in here, buddy. Instead of swapping out for a better tire fitment, ya just went with a bigger lift! Hell ya! 👍

milguy00

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. You’ll fit right in here, buddy. Instead of swapping out for a better tire fitment, ya just went with a bigger lift! Hell ya! 👍
Can't take money with you to the grave so live the dream while you are here. Hopefully the overlanding truck will be finished by March of next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online