5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guy

GunnyJC

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm retired from the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Married to a better woman than I deserve since 1978. Three daughters and two grandkids.

Currently driving my second RAM 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4. This one's a 2021. I traded in a 2018 for it. Many buttons and knobs on this one. Need a degree in RAMology to figure things out. Luckily, gas and brake pedals are in the same place.

I'm looking forward to learning more about RAM's.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Thank you for your service!
Congrats on your new truck. Post some pics of it :)

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm retired from the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Married to a better woman than I deserve since 1978. Three daughters and two grandkids.

Currently driving my second RAM 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4. This one's a 2021. I traded in a 2018 for it. Many buttons and knobs on this one. Need a degree in RAMology to figure things out. Luckily, gas and brake pedals are in the same place.

I'm looking forward to learning more about RAM's.
Looks like you are God blessed already. Thanks for your Marine Corp service, several relatives with MC service, witnessed my 3 nephews graduation. RAMology (big (y)), first time I heard it, I think (CRS limited). "Figure things out", if MC background can't do it go ask an Army or Navy guy. Take it easy, just joking, LOL. My college coach, Les Wallach, was USMC, never forget the MARINE at the funeral and pride. Best of luck with all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online