5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guy Waiting on Rebel 12

DBCooper

Reaction score
New Guy here, Ford has been my preference, Owned new 96 3500 Dually V-10, good truck, new 97 1500 4WD, ate 6 transmissions in 36,000 miles. New 97 jeep, ate the transmission in 75 miles. Currently drive '79 F-250 4WD lifted, custom motor, '15 Platinum FX4 F-150. Lifted, Rear air bags, rides like a lumber wagon. 2018 Pacifica, steering wheel controls all dead, shop couldn't figure out, Traded to a cheaper 300C and it spewed all the coolant out at 300 miles.

19 Rebel is a big leap back in to RAM. Hoping the glitches are less than some I have read here. AZ climate so hopefully no air issues. Can't say that I've had too much FCA luck this last year with two new vehicles but willing to give a try. Keeping the Platinum so Rebel is extra truck for me. Loaded the Rebel up with everything I could put on it.. Should be here in a week or so.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow...you have had some vehicle bad luck. I have had my loaded Rebel (that I custom ordered in April) since August and love it! I have every option except etorque, ram box, and block heater. It is very quiet inside and even after adding Magnaflow cat back exhaust it still is quiet while cruising at highway speed ( unless your right foot asks for the horses to rumble!) :D Welcome and post some pictures when you get it! IMG_3406.JPG IMG_3291.JPG IMG_3296.JPG IMG_3432.JPG IMG_3295.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread