5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guy on the blog

Zkrisjim

Reaction score
I drive a 2015 Yukon which pulls our 25 foot flying cloud airstream. Not happy with GM, they tend not to take ownership of a vehicle that might be assembled here but the parts must be from China. I was looking at their Silverados with all their new gadgets but I need to know what the overall satisfaction is from you all that have been Ram owners. Not sure what models to look at.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I drive a 2015 Yukon which pulls our 25 foot flying cloud airstream. Not happy with GM, they tend not to take ownership of a vehicle that might be assembled here but the parts must be from China. I was looking at their Silverados with all their new gadgets but I need to know what the overall satisfaction is from you all that have been Ram owners. Not sure what models to look at.
I’m a former GM owner. Had an ‘01 Silverado 2500HD with the 8.1L/Allison powertrain, followed by an ‘03 Sierra 1500HD SLT Quadrasteer with a tuned 6.0L. Loved them both. Wasn’t interested in any of the current product offerings until the 2019 Ram was unveiled. Ordered a loaded Laramie Longhorn (see signature) in May 2018 and took delivery that September. I’m approaching 9,000 miles and am a very satisfied owner (and I can be hard to please).

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online