5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy here.

Tinknocker83

Reaction score
20230612_164630.jpg
I'm a first time Ram owner and so far this thing is great. I wanna put bigger tires on these stock wheels. What his the biggest size I can go the truck staying stock? No lift. I also plan on power running boards in the future.

TampaLaramie

Reaction score
Welcome welcome. Im new-ish too. A lot of stuff has already been talked about so utilize the search function with key words about stuff you want to find. Largest tire varies slightly with the make of the tire but it’s all easy to find.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome welcome. Im new-ish too. A lot of stuff has already been talked about so utilize the search function with key words about stuff you want to find. Largest tire varies slightly with the make of the tire but it’s all easy to find.
Welcome and you can also go to custom offsets website and refine your search and see what options and price range you are working with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online