5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guy - Grand Rapids Michigan

66cuda

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. New guy from Grand Rapids Michigan. I've already learned an a lot from the community reading through all the posts. I'm typically not a big poster.

Just to head off the question on my screen name (they always come up when I join a new site), I used to have a '66 Barracuda, It was a father/son project car when I was in high school and college. After college I moved across the state and got a brand new Challenger when they first came out so the Barracuda ended up getting sold. Unfortunately i don't have any pictures handy.

I'm currently driving a 2016 Ram Bighorn. my lease is getting close to being up and so I'm working with my dealer on a new '19. I've beat my dealer up pretty good and they've got two trucks that i'm going back and forth on, both I feel are killer deals. I'll start a second post in the general section about that.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone. New guy from Grand Rapids Michigan. I've already learned an a lot from the community reading through all the posts. I'm typically not a big poster.

Just to head off the question on my screen name (they always come up with a join a new site), I used to have a '66 Barracuda, It was a father/son project car when I was in high school and college. After college I moved across the state and got a brand new Challenger when they first came out so the Barracuda ended up getting sold. Unfortunately i don't have any pictures handy.

I'm currently driving a 2016 Ram Bighorn. my lease is getting close to being up and so I'm working with my dealer on a new '19. I've beat my dealer up pretty good and they've got two trucks that i'm going back and forth on, both I feel are killer deals. I'll start a second post in the general section about that.

Welcome to the forum...great bunch of people here and very little drama.

Welcome to the forum...great bunch of people here and very little drama.
What he said, glad you found the forum and are working on a good deal. Sucks selling a car/truck that meant something...always thinking about why we leave them get away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back