5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guy from NC

spiG

Reaction score
Just picked up, well delivered to the house on 9/5, a 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn Night Edition w/ 5.7 non-etorque, 3.92, premium LED package, BH Level 2, Rear wheel liners, blind-spot/cross-path, and Bed utility group.

Love it so far, rides amazing. Definitely needs lift/tires as the stock black wheels to me look cheap. Not my first Dodge/Ram have had a 16 2500 6.4, 16 2500 Mega 6.7 (deleted), 17 Hellcat Charger and wife still has a 16 Durango R/T. But i'd have to say these 5th gens are a lot nicer than my older ones. Hopefully no issues pop up as it only has about 500 miles on her.

BigHornStorm

Reaction score
Welcome! Fellow North Carolinian here as well. Sounds like we have a very similar truck.
6454ed55feb2af48c10b5a9cde757c8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burner1352

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I saw a post that said to list the specs of the trucks in the signature area. So I will do that later today. Bighorn storm yes your truck looks exactly like mine. I must say that I'm very impressed with the truck. I thought my diesel overland was a nice jeep back when I got it. I'm blown away by the tech in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread