5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy from Michigan

mccague36

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been shopping for weeks and finally pulled the trigger on a used 2020 1500 Bighorn, off-road group with eTorque and 3.92 gears in Patriot Blue! This is my first Ram, I've always been a Jeep guy and traded my 2014 Willy's Wrangler Unlimited to get the truck. I put about 400 miles on it so far and I'm loving it! I've been snooping around on the forum here for a while too and am impressed with the amount of knowledge and experience you all have. Glad to be part of the Ram family now!

I am an automotive engineer who lives in a suburb outside of Detroit with my Wife, 1 year old son and our dog.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride! Nice to have a auto engineer on here to hit up for information if needed (y). Can I ask what auto manufacturer you work for?

mccague36

Reaction score
I'm a bit of a jack of all trades, I've worked for various suppliers in Detroit in different capacities over the last decade. Currently, I work for Magna Lighting, the company that makes the tail lamps for our trucks. I am responsible for testing and validating new product. But don't beat me up too much if you aren't totally pleased with your tail lamps, I didn't test those ones! Before Magna, I used to work for the company that makes the front brake pads for our trucks, but again, I was on other products!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/