5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy from KY

GrandeGatito

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been quietly browsing the forum for a little while. Guess its time to introduce myself. This is my first RAM/Dodge vehicle. I did have a Wrangler prior to my new RAM, which was the roughest riding vehicle but very fun! My last truck was a GMC and I thought it was nice until my RAM. While shopping I never thought about looking at a RAM truck because I had never been a fan. My station is a block from a RAM dealer, so I pass it a lot. The day I noticed the new body style I stopped to check it out. After test driving, I was SOLD! Absolutely the smoothest truck that I have driven. I got my truck in June and I'm almost to 7k miles. Absolutely love this truck!

Looking forward to checking out everyone's trucks and learning from all you gurus on here!

20181228_183319.jpg

Kidder

Reaction score
Welcome! What part of Kentucky? Both my grandparents lived in Casey County and I still get back there a few times a year to visit relatives.

GrandeGatito

Reaction score
Welcome! What part of Kentucky? Both my grandparents lived in Casey County and I still get back there a few times a year to visit relatives.

I live in the tristate area of where KY, WV, and OH meet. Which is about 3 hours east of Casey County.

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been quietly browsing the forum for a little while. Guess its time to introduce myself. This is my first RAM/Dodge vehicle. I did have a Wrangler prior to my new RAM, which was the roughest riding vehicle but very fun! My last truck was a GMC and I thought it was nice until my RAM. While shopping I never thought about looking at a RAM truck because I had never been a fan. My station is a block from a RAM dealer, so I pass it a lot. The day I noticed the new body style I stopped to check it out. After test driving, I was SOLD! Absolutely the smoothest truck that I have driven. I got my truck in June and I'm almost to 7k miles. Absolutely love this truck!

Looking forward to checking out everyone's trucks and learning from all you gurus on here!

View attachment 11924
Welcome to Ram and to the Forum. Sweet ride.

Users who are viewing this thread