5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guy (almost, ORDER IN!)

chitlins89

Reaction score
For $75,000 I sure hope it has ventilated seats lol.. holy moly! šŸ˜‚. Looks like a nice build congrats.
How did you submit your truck a week ago and your in D1 and have a delivery date already? Iā€™ve seen some trucks come pretty fast but have never seen a truck ordered and a week later it is in D1? Most trucks are 3-4
Months right now.
The one thing Iā€™ve learned prior to ordering a truck. Is to ask if the dealership has allocations available for the month available. Dealers are only allowed certain amount of orders per month and will hold your order until the next month when they have more allocations. Also, make sure itā€™s ordered as a ā€œsoldā€ unit.

jives

Reaction score
The one thing Iā€™ve learned prior to ordering a truck. Is to ask if the dealership has allocations available for the month available. Dealers are only allowed certain amount of orders per month and will hold your order until the next month when they have more allocations. Also, make sure itā€™s ordered as a ā€œsoldā€ unit.
Mine was definitely ordered as sold

jives

Reaction score
Got this email this am! (Edited out some of the vin as I just feel weird posting that online).
The email also had sone AOL email address ccā€™d for some guy Iā€™ve never heard of

Code:
Hello Josh,

Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family!

The purpose of this email is to provide you the estimated delivery date of your Ram LD.

Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at FRANKLIN SUSSEX AUTO MALL INC the week of 3/31/2022.

If you do not receive a call from FRANKLIN SUSSEX AUTO MALL INC within 7 days of the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.

In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-garage/select-vehicle.html

Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.

To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:
xxxxxxxx318154

Thank you for being a part of the RAM family and congratulations!

Best wishes,

The RAM Brand

This email is for notification purposes only. Please do not reply to this email.

GR1MREAPER

Reaction score
Yeah I got the same Email from Ramcare about a week after I ordered my truck. Your dealer or here will tell you when it is getting built. Ram care also seems to send an email now that says the build date and ship date etc etc but it is usually a week after itā€™s built.. lol they are slow.. šŸ˜‚. By then this forum will have already told you that you have a window sticker etc as long as you entered your VIN in the tracker.

jives

Reaction score
Yeah I got the same Email from Ramcare about a week after I ordered my truck. Your dealer or here will tell you when it is getting built. Ram care also seems to send an email now that says the build date and ship date etc etc but it is usually a week after itā€™s built.. lol they are slow.. šŸ˜‚. By then this forum will have already told you that you have a window sticker etc as long as you entered your VIN in the tracker.
If they are slow then I am elated because there is no Build Sheet or window sticker so at this stage they seem aggressively premature not slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online