5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Fuel Wheels

2022RamRebel

Reaction score
I’m so torn. I think I can’t see it objectively since the expense was a bit more than I wanted. I may go with the Moto Metal Mayhem Warrier instead ..

Attachments

• DAC33E45-914A-424A-BC69-FABA8C5897EC.jpeg
    DAC33E45-914A-424A-BC69-FABA8C5897EC.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
If you want opinions I can give you mine. But my two cents shouldn't mean anything to anyone. It's your money, your truck, don't let anyone else tell you what you want. My thought is the wheel has to fit the styling of the truck. For instance the rebel has a lot of matte black. Grille, bumpers, fender trim, mirrors, hood emblems, tailgate emblems, running boards etc. I would not choose a gloss black wheel with machined cutouts. I would choose a satin or matte black wheel.

Same for if I had say a Laramie with the sport package but with the chrome accents and emblems. I'm not choosing a matte black wheel in that case. Maybe, maybe a gloss wheel but more than likely a polished or chrome wheel.

A Laramie with a night edition package that has gloss black grill, probably going gloss black wheels.

Just as important to me is stance. Wheel width and offset/backspace is something I spend a TON of time researching because it matters to ME. I will say again, don't listen to any of this! Do your own thing! I had a 19 Rebel very similar to yours and I was very happy with the way the stock blacked out wheels looked.

rebel.PNG

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Meh, but you know what they say. “Different strokes for different folks.” If you don’t like it you can always trade some one local or sale.

Users who are viewing this thread