5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from South Ar

Briann1282

Reaction score
Hello new member here, I'm currently still in a 4th gen and looking to get in a 5th gen soon, still debating though I have alot invested in my 2016 Ram 2500 6.4 and would hate to see it go it has been a damn good truck to me, I don't really haul or pull anything no more so leaning towards the half tons and Im really loving the look of these newer Rams

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Go test drive one and you will most likely be really hooked. Welcome to the community.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi and welcome! Agreed with above, if you go drive it, you’ll most likely be taking it home! I’ve never had a vehicle that gets the compliments this Ram gets.

Briann1282

Reaction score
Ya I've been in one just ain't driven one yet, I'm sure as soon as I do I'll bite the bullet haha

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hello new member here, I'm currently still in a 4th gen and looking to get in a 5th gen soon, still debating though I have alot invested in my 2016 Ram 2500 6.4 and would hate to see it go it has been a **** good truck to me, I don't really haul or pull anything no more so leaning towards the half tons and Im really loving the look of these newer Rams
If you drive one you'll love it. If you're not in a hurry, you could wait until the 2020 models come out, since you may be able to find a better deal on a 19.

Cheers,

cotonymopar

Reaction score
welcome, all my trucks were great trucks, but this new one is awesome, lots of space in the engine compartment, and the ride is incredible...

Users who are viewing this thread