5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Nebraska

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
New to site, not to forums or Mopar. Will be picking up a 2020 Built to Serve Edition in Ceramic Gray as soon as it gets to my local dealer. Not sure of this is the same as most forums where Facebook groups have significantly cut down on the traffic, but it looks like there are plenty of good tech articles here. And I will definitely being doing mods on my truck.

Other vehicles I have are my currently broken, weekend toy, 2000 Dakota R/T, and a 1966 D100 which is a cruiser/car meet truck. Just sold my 2005 AWD Magnum R/T to make room for the new Ram. Have also previously delved into the turbo Dodge world with a 1991 Spirit R/T and a 1992 Daytona 2.5T1 Iroc.

popcenator

Reaction score
Welcome fellow Nebraskan! Where at in NE?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Kelan

Reaction score
New to site, not to forums or Mopar. Will be picking up a 2020 Built to Serve Edition in Ceramic Gray as soon as it gets to my local dealer. And I will definitely being doing mods on my truck.
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing the truck and your upcoming mods.

Users who are viewing this thread