5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New From Daytona Beach FL

jnrbtpy

Reaction score
I am picking my 1500 Ram up tonight, I am excited and can't wait to start customizing it and making it mine. Look forward to all the info I know I will learn here.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and if it's dark when you pick it up, pass and do it when it’s fully lit.

Last edited:

jnrbtpy

Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and if it'sdark when you pick it up, pass and do it when it’s fully lit.
Thanks for the advice, I was there yesterday and drove the truck and looked it over, found one small scratch they are fixing today and I will pick it up just before dark.

jnrbtpy

Reaction score
Did I see where you have a 2 inch lift on yours PorBoy? It really looks nice, what type of lift did you use and size tires are you running?

PorBoy

Reaction score
Yes I went with the Mopar 2” lift as I wanted peace of mind. My tire sizes have varied from 275/65/18 295/70/8 275/55/20 to 270/70/18 which I currently run. I’m also ordering a set of 295/65/20 for my Limited wheels..

jnrbtpy

Reaction score
Yes I went with the Mopar 2” lift as I wanted peace of mind. My tire sizes have varied from 275/65/18 295/70/8 275/55/20 to 270/70/18 which I currently run. I’m also ordering a set of 295/65/20 for my Limited wheels..
Oh so you have 2 trucks

jnrbtpy

Reaction score
Oh ok. That's cool. Well I got her, she is sitting in my driveway all pretty. :D

PorBoy

Reaction score
Well you know our routine of posting photos and specs when possible lol.

jnrbtpy

Reaction score
I am hoping to take her down to the beach this weekend and getting some good pics of her and I will most definitely post some.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Until you have time at the beach for photos, you can add details about your Ram to your signature so we'll know what you bought.

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
I am hoping to take her down to the beach this weekend and getting some good pics of her and I will most definitely post some.
Must be nice to drive on the beach!!! Welcome to forum!!! Fort Myers/Cape Coral here....can't drive on the beach!

Oh,....look into the Hellwig Rear Sway bar....night and day difference for the vehicle---best bang for the bucks for our trucks in my opinion!!!

Link to the thread:

jnrbtpy

Reaction score
Must be nice to drive on the beach!!! Welcome to forum!!! Fort Myers/Cape Coral here....can't drive on the beach!

Oh,....look into the Hellwig Rear Sway bar....night and day difference for the vehicle---best bang for the bucks for our trucks in my opinion!!!

Link to the thread:

Thank You love2driveRAM19, I will look into the sway bar. I love the fact we can drive on the beach here. Your area is really pretty though.

Users who are viewing this thread