5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from California

SlowArrow

Reaction score
Hello All - just came on board after picking up a new 2019 Ram 1500. Love the truck, but there is a lot to learn about it and all the features available. This site looks like a great place to learn and maybe even contribute at some point.

Mike

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums y'all!. I see that you guys posted the details on your Sigs.
Thanks for doing that. You will fit right in... =D

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello All - just came on board after picking up a new 2019 Ram 1500. Love the truck, but there is a lot to learn about it and all the features available. This site looks like a great place to learn and maybe even contribute at some point.

Mike

Congratulations! Which dealership in CA did you use? Also, when you can get to it, please include the truck's build date (month & year) in your signature. And please solet us know how the air-conditioning is performing for you, what you think of the eTorque Hemi, fuel mileage, etc.

SlowArrow

Reaction score
Congratulations! Which dealership in CA did you use? Also, when you can get to it, please include the truck's build date (month & year) in your signature. And please solet us know how the air-conditioning is performing for you, what you think of the eTorque Hemi, fuel mileage, etc.

I bought from San Leandro Chrysler Dodge. The truck was on their lot, built in July 18. Too early to really judge much I have only 150 miles and mostly around town. AC system seems to work fine. The eTorque System is (as designed) virtually un detectable in operation. Of course the Stop/Start is obvious, but hard to feel it operate. There is a very nice pull when accelerating from a stop and no downside operationally. Too early to quote mileage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread