5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Built to serve

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats. Make sure to join the Built to Serve Facebook group.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is a 2022? Thought only 1000 black army editions were being made. Mines a 2020.
Only 1000 were made during the Army run. Now they are re-using the same paint color, with different interior accents for the Firefighter edition. They haven't released any production numbers for this new round of BTS trucks.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
That's Coasty orange! Were you in the Coast Guard? I really wish I got a Patriot Blue truck to go with my Navy veteran plates on my RAM...
Yes it is the coast guard Spitfire orange and no, I wasnt in the military...

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
the spitfire is an AWESOME color in person but it NEVER photos its true color for some reason lol
Even standing next it under certain lighting it looks completely different lol

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
Only 1000 were made during the Army run. Now they are re-using the same paint color, with different interior accents for the Firefighter edition. They haven't released any production numbers for this new round of BTS trucks.
Firefighter edition comes with red emblems if I’m not mistaken? But oh well I was just curious

Users who are viewing this thread