5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Bighorn owner

ws6guy

Reaction score
Picked up this 2021 3 weeks ago at a price I couldn't pass up. I've had 2 Fords and a Chevy so this is my first Ram/Dodge product. Has every option I wanted except for the LED light package. Although still early in ownership I love this truck so far. Got the windows tinted and a set of Go Rhino RB30 slim running boards on order. Now I'm deciding on which bed cover I want to go with and what wheels to get. Unfortunately I noticed a tiny rear window leak today. I still have some warranty left but I figure I'll buy the updated 3rd brake light to see if that fixes it before the inconvenience of taking to the dealer.

PXL_20230222_224116480.jpg

Kumba1010

Reaction score
Picked up this 2021 3 weeks ago at a price I couldn't pass up. I've had 2 Fords and a Chevy so this is my first Ram/Dodge product. Has every option I wanted except for the LED light package. Although still early in ownership I love this truck so far. Got the windows tinted and a set of Go Rhino RB30 slim running boards on order. Now I'm deciding on which bed cover I want to go with and what wheels to get. Unfortunately I noticed a tiny rear window leak today. I still have some warranty left but I figure I'll buy the updated 3rd brake light to see if that fixes it before the inconvenience of taking to the dealer.

View attachment 154446
Congrats on your new truck...and welcome to the forum

Users who are viewing this thread