5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Battery and Sirius is gone?

Chris3058

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So. New battery today from the dealer. Sirius is gone. Like vanished. Is this a sat refresh issue or something else?
Cheers.
C

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep it's odd they do that. They basically revert to base models.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Chris3058

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah man. Weird. Everything disappears and boom it’s back hours later. But my remote start woks now wirh the new battery. Let’s see if it hangs on longer that 1.5 years.

myles

Reaction score
Yeah man. Weird. Everything disappears and boom it’s back hours later. But my remote start woks now wirh the new battery. Let’s see if it hangs on longer that 1.5 years.
same thing happened to me after I disconnected my battery, the whole 12" u connect was on the fritz, had a mini panic attack thinking I broke it but the next morning everything was fine. It turns out the computers just need a few hours to fully turn on.

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had my IBS replaced at dealer the other day. When I got back in I only had one seat heat with two settings. My temperature went up 1 degree at a time instead of 0.5 (I'm in Celsius). Zero cameras. My Limited turned itself into a Tradesman.

I left it overnight and it's all back.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online