5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New and confused

omibrar

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I have been ploughing through this forum since last two days. I recently got a used 22 Ram 1500 Longhorn Limited in Canada. Upon getting I had few misconceptions. The reason I came here was to know why my BSM is not working. Because I have the LED tailights and Triangle(on mirror). I had a 2018 Laramie before which had BSM.

But to my agony, I found out(thanks to this forum) that due to chip shortage I missed that feature on this truck. I found a thread how to install it. But tailights are expensive here. I will try to find a good deal in future.

To my second confusion, I have the power folding mirror button in controls. But it doesn't fold my mirrors. I thought that would be standard feature on limited longhorn. So I am not sure if that feature was never standard or should I go through warranty and ask to getting it fixed. Because if the feature was not standard, why do I have working button of it?

Thanks. I hope to read more on this forum and also write my experience with the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread