5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW Accent Idea

Should I put the stripe? Dope or Nope?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Rebel714

Reaction score
I am thinking of putting a strip over the white / black paint seam to break up the truck and be different. I’m thinking either red or lime green.
thoughts?
A13145D2-2AB5-4E7A-9E94-6051BF80C503.jpeg

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am thinking of putting a strip over the white / black paint seam to break up the truck and be different. I’m thinking either red or lime green.
thoughts?

Got a shot of that side view without the orange? I could photochop a pinstripe in there, got me curious to how thick a line should be to be accented and visible

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
LOL.. I don't think I'll ever understand why people make threads like this. :unsure:
It's your truck. If you like it, do it. Who cares what anyone else thinks. Try it first with plasti-dip. If you don't like it you can just peel it off. If you do you can paint it for real. I did that with my tow hooks. It's available in lots of different colors.

Sherran

Reaction score
LOL.. I don't think I'll ever understand why people make threads like this. :unsure:
It's your truck. If you like it, do it. Who cares what anyone else thinks. Try it first with plasti-dip. If you don't like it you can just peel it off. If you do you can paint it for real. I did that with my tow hooks. It's available in lots of different colors.
Yikes :ROFLMAO:

Rebel714

Reaction score
LOL.. I don't think I'll ever understand why people

It's your truck. If you like it, do it. Who cares what anyone else thinks. Try it first with plasti-dip. If you don't like it you can just peel it off. If you do you can paint it for real. I did that with my tow hooks. It's available in lots of different

Yes, I live on earth and know what plasti-dip is, and I make these posts because it’s fun to get peoples opinions and ideas, like the guy who knows how to use photoshop. So stop criticizing and pick one already. Red or green.

Rebel714

Reaction score
Very rough chop but depending if you get a reflective pinstripe or not, it'll pop. I'd almost say lime after seeing this. You can get cheap pinstripe at an autozone and just try it out for a weekend

View attachment 64537 View attachment 64538
I like the red, thanks for doing this despite the fact that I provided a slanted line to draw over. I’m going to do a thicc “ yeah i just did that” stripe, maybe an inch so it stands out.

Users who are viewing this thread