5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 5th Gen Owner

TravSmitty

Reaction score
My new truck finally came in to replace my 2015 Eco Diesel Limited (gave it to my parents). Here is the new version of my old truck. Also, day 2 I put on 35x12.50's. I was looking forever to see if they would rub and there was not a whole lot of information out there when I was looking. Some said yes and some said no. I can tell you on my truck full lock normal mode and aero mode there is no rubbing. It will rub full lock in entry exit mode. Given that the automatic running boards come down there is no reason for me to use entry exit mode so that is not an issue. I ordered it the way I wanted. It is a billet silver with night edition Limited Eco Diesel Long bed. I added the Level 1 equipment option and a Sunroof.
New Truck.jpg

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My new truck finally came in to replace my 2015 Eco Diesel Limited (gave it to my parents). Here is the new version of my old truck. Also, day 2 I put on 35x12.50's. I was looking forever to see if they would rub and there was not a whole lot of information out there when I was looking. Some said yes and some said no. I can tell you on my truck full lock normal mode and aero mode there is no rubbing. It will rub full lock in entry exit mode. Given that the automatic running boards come down there is no reason for me to use entry exit mode so that is not an issue. I ordered it the way I wanted. It is a billet silver with night edition Limited Eco Diesel Long bed. I added the Level 1 equipment option and a Sunroof.
View attachment 131585

The tires look great

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I see you chose the best color. Congrats!

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sharp! I know the official numbers don’t support it, but a long bed Limited (given it’s air suspension and comfort factor) + Diesel has got to make for the very best long distance tow rig on the planet! At least in the half ton class certainly.
Congrats.

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
Waiting on my 1500 Limited. Ordered it 2 months ago and was just informed that it is still D and a VIN was assigned. No delivery date yet. First time owning a RAM truck. 4wd, 10th anniversary package, Level 1 package, tow package, e torque engine.
any advice on extended warranty packages? I was able to get friends and family employee pricing.

Mattiusmaximus1216

Reaction score
View attachment 131585

Nice looking rig. What wheels did you put on and what is the offset. Looking to put the same size tire on my rebel. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread